Tuesday, July 29, 2008

artist philosopher hippie BFF's living in utopia



These girls were asking for it. After an interview with NY Magazine on their um, alternative lifestyle and friendship, "BROADSTROKER" went on to sarcastically show all he has in common with these 2 nutjobs:

"I recently spent a weekend with Bruce Hornsby up in the adirondacks. His elegant wife and her lesbian artist daughter were there. We shared art and made a communal dung pile. Afterwards we took the Hornsby family station wagon to town and played the zither in a local art house/blacksmithing shop. Bruce's friend Skip Stephenson, you know, he used to host Real People, and some Falun Gong members joined us in taking photographs of each other's toe nails. My best friend Zelda painted hers with the blood from a mosquito - AIDS infested blood. Zelda and I enjoy playing the home version of Hollywood Squares. Emmanual Lewis introduced us to it, is so much more interesting than checkers. Which I once played in Casablanca. Bruce and I intend to make a tribute album to Mel, the cook from Alice once i learn to play an instument or to sing."

and if that wasn't enough, he went on to add in a later post:

"Also if i did not mention it, I am totally against orthodontists. It's not that I am poor and could never afford one and this whole look at me I live in New York and see the world uniquely thing is just a cover for the fact that my dad was fired from his coal mining job and my mom has 32 cats, it's more that orthodontists represent capitalism and stuff and im like against that. Have you ever noticed that people with "class" and "brains" and "educations" ALL have pretty nice teeth? Those are the same people that run the world and enslave the rest of us. Well not me. Im not going to straighten my teef out EVER. False lesbianism is founded on the principles of smelly pits, low self esteem, no talent to speak of, and above all else, razor sharp snaggle teef."

No comments: